The Arlington Chamber of Commerce has announced finalists for its 37th annual Arlington Best Business Awards, with recipients to be announced May 16.
“This prestigious even recognizes businesses in the Arlington community that go above and beyond to serve clients and make Arlington a great place to work and live,” Chamber officials said.
• Large Business: Excella; Federated Wireless; Mastercard.
• Sustainable: EcoAction Arlington; Home Energy Medics.
• Non-Profit: ENDependence Center of Northern Virginia; National Capital Treatment & Recovery.
• Service: Arlington/D.C. Behavior Therapy Institute; Handy Manny’s Painting.
• Retail: Mercedes-Benz of Arlington; Celtic House Irish Pub & Restaurant.
The awards dinner will be held at Army Navy Country Club. For information, call (703) 525-2400 or see the Website at https://arlingtonchamber.org.